Our clients come to us when they absolutely have to grow. When they’ve exhausted all options are are still not generating enough revenue or profit. When their brand isn’t picking up steam in the marketplace. When they fee they’ve hit that ceiling and don’t know how to get around it.
The smart business owner recognizes when it’s time to upgrade their business, advisors, and resources, and get help to monetize, plug revenue holes, increase sales, become more profitable, build a solid infrastructure with appropriate processes and systems in place, strengthen operations, create a better distribution process, build customer loyalty, grow brand awareness, optimize services or products, and/or build a productive staff so their company can grow and scale. Take the steps today to build a sustainable, profitable company with measurable results and a bright future. It’s the best investment you can make in growing your business.
How We Help Your Business
There is no one-size-fits-all model. Each client’s situation is unique. We work with clients with high growth potential companies. We provide customized growth solutions and strategies to clients for meeting specific business goals and objectives with their operations strategy, revenue (monetization) strategy, staffing strategy, customer strategy, branding strategy, optimization strategy, digital & technology strategy, and/or expansion strategy (please see below for complete details). Schedule a free 15 minute Discovery Session to see how we can work together.
Who We Work With
Clients come to us when they are ready to scale their company for growth, train, build or expand a winning internal team, or they are experiencing difficulty moving the company forward and upward.
We primarily work with service companies already in business past the startup phase (3-5 years into operations). Industries include Accounting, Consulting, Design, Engineering, Technology, Recruiting, Training, Insurance, Publishing, Media, Construction, PR, Legal, Healthcare, Financial, Venture Capital, Hospitality, Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Fitness, Associations, and Tax. We also work with select product/manufacturing companies in Cosmetics, Retail and Beauty who are ready to build a business around a product or invention on a case by case basis. Please review our Fees.
One final word about who we work with. If you are in a place of financial or emotional desperation (you absolutely NEED something to work NOW to pull your business through or you’ll lose it all), then we will not work with you. If you constantly make excuses and come up with reasons why you cannot complete tasks, we will not work with you. This is a long standing policy in that protects us and the client. We work with clients who are ready and able to take action and are in a position to implement. It wouldn’t be ethical or responsible of us to take clients who would be placed under further financial burden by working with us. And it would be unfair to us to work with a client who is in a place of resistance. Nothing gets accomplished for either party.
Types of Strategies
We provide customized strategies for clients including operations strategy (making sure the internal functions of your business have repeatable, scalable, efficient processes in place, infrastructure, revenue, business model, delivery & fulfillment, supply chain), revenue strategy (monetization, revamping your pricing for profitability, turn money losing products & services into revenue generating, direct vs. indirect income, and plugging income leaks), staffing strategy (planning and hiring of employees and recruitment systems & processes), expansion strategy (introduction of new products/services, existing product/service optimization, raising capital, expansion, succession), and customer strategy (acquisition, vetting, target market identification, sales process, & retention). We’re here to help you get clarity and an actionable plan in place to help your business grow.
Areas of Focus
Here are the different areas within a business we have worked with our clients on, each with explanations of areas of concern for the clients. Naturally, a client may be experiencing one specific problem area, or have several in each category or across categories. Keep in mind this is a sample of some of the work we’ve done.
- Recruitment & Employment Branding- you have to know when it makes sense to hire, how to hire to meet your needs, and be able to get in front of the right talent who want to work for you.
- Revenue Model Optimization- figure out the best ways to further monetize your services and products so you’re not leaving money on the table.
- Managing Finances- short term & long term cash flow planning, budgeting, managing & unlocking working capital, vendor relationships, managing expenses & spending, strategic investments, funding, managing the books.
- Business Model Restructuring- determine the best way to deliver your products and services so that it makes sense, brings in more revenue, and keeps you from being overwhelmed.
- Performance (Process & Systems Implementation)- set up and document processes that can be easily taught to new and existing staff members.
- Client Vetting & Retention System- identify & attract the right kind of client who absolutely need your product/service and can afford to pay for it, then getting in front of them to build the right relationships to ensure they continue working with/buying from you as long as it makes sense (continuity). Create systems to keep your clients coming back and also refer you to friends.
- Customer Service Enhancement- clients are the lifeline of business. Without them there is no revenue. Create the customer service experience and systems to ensure they’ll always be taken care of.
- Delivery (Fulfillment/Distribution)- determine the best fulfillment and delivery options to ensure clients have seamless buying experiences and costs are managed.
- Sales Cycle- improving the sales cycle and closing rate.
- Revenue Model Leaks- figure out where you’re losing money or leaving money on the table.
- Pricing Strategy & Profitability- ensure that your services/products are fairly & competitively priced, and price increase strategy.
- Product/Service Optimization- maximize services and product to produce the most value to your clients.
- Cash Flow- getting the money flowing through your business.
- Positioning- making sure your company is the go-to authority in your industry.
- Client Retention & Referral System-
- Expansion & Succession Planning- put a plan in place for expanding the business, identifying & grooming talent and dictate what happens when it’s time for you to move on.
- New Product/Service- create and introduce new products and services that bring in additional revenue and still remain true to your brand.
- Revenue Streams- planning new revenue streams to boost your bottom line.
- Team Building- strengthen your current team and putting a plan in place for them to manage to grow methodically and responsibly along with the company.
Please take a moment and complete this Profile and someone will contact you shortly.
Are you ready to work with us?
Still need more information? Give us a call +1 424-235-4680, or email email@example.com. Let’s see how we can work together.