Networking Makes the World Go Around
Register for the next Group Leader Orientation Livecast on May 30, 2013 at 8PM EST. Learn more.
We are a network that promotes EXPERIENTIAL NETWORKING that fosters personal and business growth by interacting live on and offline.
In fact, if you’re looking for another Facebook-type network, monthly feel good teleseminar coaching lessons, video on-demand training, or a place to read articles, this definitely is NOT the place for you. Which is why we’ve chosen to be more exclusive about our networks and tightened the requirements for the privilege and responsibility of being a member.
Connect, Share, Grow, Empower (Repeat)
We get it. You’re tired of showing up month after month to a group of the same people who seem to always be stuck in the same place. You’re tired of being sold to or told that promoting your business is taboo. You’re tired of being part of the same 20% that always participates while the other 80% remain wallflowers sucking in everything shared, without replenishing the brain trust. You’re worried about perpetually being the smartest person in the room.
You are ready to find your people and come together for collaborative greatness. We have a better way to network for those who really want it.
The Empower Me! Networking Clubs are for a special type of person. One who takes their success and relationship building seriously, and acknowledges the common causes we share. One who shares and gives back to others and strives to ensure we collectively succeed. All members are required to participate and be an active member. Sitting on the sidelines is not allowed. Real networking is not about building an online site, fan page or group. It’s about experiencing camaraderie, learning from one another and doing for one another. In short, this ain’t some fancy Facebook Page.
It’s an experiential relationship building group leveraging each other for success and accountability. The Empower Me! brand is all about growth strategies. The only people we want as part of this network are doers looking to connect to grow. Volunteering your time and expertise is also a requirement to ensure everyone is giving and receiving equally. Speak with a Member Specialist for more details.
Become a Group Leader of your own approved territory and earn revenue. Apply by completing the application.
Networking is a truly personal experience, and levereageable networks are a valuable asset that everyone should have as part of their professional development & net worth toolkit. Membership is available to men and women (pending application approval). Before joining any network you have to start with one basic question:
What do I need from a network?
Once you know what you’re looking for, it’s that much easier to determine if a network is right for you, and can meet your expectations. Not all networks are created equal and not all provide much value in return for your membership dollars. If you don’t understand your end goal, you waste time jumping from network to network unfulfilled. You should join a network where its members will push you to be better than your best. Where each person is committed to growth and they hold you accountable to reach those growth goals. Where they stand with you each step of the way to make sure that everyone succeeds. Where just being around like minds makes you want to do better, be better, achieve better.
What this club is NOT:
Clubs, networks and organizations are a dime a dozen and vary in purpose from one to the next. Not everything is for everyone. We’ve already told you who we are and what we’re about. Now here’s what we’re not.
- A membership card (flashing a card does nothing but show you belong to something). No real incentive.
- Discounts. This isn’t a way to offer you any of our services at a discount. We believe in profitability and value, not sales & upselling gimmicks. It’s all about the members.
- Conference Calls & webinars. Listen-only conference calls are so 2009. Nobody wants to sit on a call and listen to people drone on and on about themselves, their expertise or push products. You can’t really learn or benefit from one way dialog.
- Blog posts. Be serious. You can read blogs anywhere, any time.
- Training videos & podcasts. This isn’t Youtube. Sure, there will be some access to videos, but we prefer to take a very hands on approach for members to get the full networking experience. It’s not about theory learning. Plus everyone’s doing them and usually to push a new product or service.
- Huge membership headcount. Mega memberships are worried about numbers. We’re focused on the experience and the results.
- Online forums & message boards. Everyone has a Facebook page or Linked In group. While online forums are a great place to think out loud or make connections, they can make people lazy. Our members don’t hide behind words on a screen. They make real connections…and bring them to the online forum to continue developing them. Most organizations work in the reverse.
- 80-20 Rule. Nope, not in our networks. It’s all hands on deck. Everyone participates, there are no wallflowers!
- Socializing & gossip. We don’t believe in that. That’s what entertainment sites and blogs are for. We are serious about our businesses and that is the sole focus. If you happen to make friends along the way, that’s a beautiful value add. But don’t get it twisted, we’re here to help one another grow and prosper.
Business Owners Club
Membership is $159 per month (or $1,749- annually- annual subscribers get one month free). Membership benefits are available for the duration of your membership. Canceled membership forfeit unused benefits. All new members receive a welcome packet along with a free gift for joining.
Members receive the following benefits:
- Structured networking events (networking with a purpose- to gain valuable help & leads)
- Four 30-minute private sessions with a business coach per year- 1 per quarter
- Local in-person monthly chapter meetings (contact us or apply to become a Group Leader by completing the application.)
- Monthly topical member calls with member hot seats (solve a problem, provide a lesson!)
- Quarterly livecasts (also with member hot seats, special guests, member updates, opportunity matching, and Q&A)
- Access to recordings of calls and livecasts
- Free access to the monthly Lunchtime Strategies
- Access to the Empower Me! BizBrainTrust (first come first serve)
- Advanced notice of events, new releases and announcements
- Access to private member only forum for Q&A, updates, announcements and calendar of events
- Discount to the annual Growth Strategies Weekend Event
And as added FREE bonuses for Annual Subscribers:
- Small Business Preferred Vendor Guide
- Business templates for your own use
- Empower Me! Newsletter
- One year subscription to the Empower Me! Magazine (www.empowermemagazine.com)
That’s a value of over $3,287 each year! You save $1,379. Seriously, we did the math.
Networking only works for those who actively engage. And an organization is only as strong as its members. Are you that solid link we’re looking for? Well, apply for membership.
This is an exclusive network for doers and decision makers. Recommended applicants get first priority consideration. All applicants must go through a review process before being accepted or rejected for membership. We will review your application and call you for a phone screening to ensure that this network is a fit for you and us. We must ensure that you are as committed to growth, networking, building relationships, dedicating your time and energy and giving back to others. We want this experience to be balanced and mutually beneficial for all members. Membership is open to men and women.
Ask about our Member Referral Program.
Contact us at to request your application.