Did you know that statistics say 7 in 10 businesses chronically underperform and are not living up to the owner’s vision or dream for the business? That doesn’t have to be your fate. By taking action to re-examine, re-focus, and re-design your business (or parts of it), you can turn things around and become a profitable, scalable, GROWING business…the smart way.
Are you ready for someone to come take a look under the hood, and help you rebuild, refocus and fix your business so it can grow?
If your business isn’t operating at optimal performance, your core business is broken or unstable, your products or services aren’t providing value to clients, you’re not generating enough (or leaking) revenue, or nobody knows you or your brand, then you are fighting an uphill battle.
It doesn’t have to be like that.
The smart business owner recognizes when it’s time to upgrade their business, advisors, and resources, and get help to plug revenue holes, increase sales, become more profitable, build a solid infrastructure, strengthen operations, build customer loyalty, grow brand awareness, optimize services or products, and/or build a productive staff. Let us show you how.
How We Can Help Your Business
We work with clients with high growth potential businesses. We provide customized consulting services to clients for meeting specific business goals and objectives with their operations strategy, optimization strategy, digital & technology strategy, and/or growth strategy (please see below for complete details). We’re here to help you grow your business by focusing on delivering solutions that provide measurable results.
What Kind of Strategies
We provide customized strategies for clients including optimization strategy (making sure the internal functions of your business have repeatable, scalable, efficient processes in place), digital strategy (web, social media, metrics and social branding), technology strategy (automation and tools to help your business run better), staffing strategy (planning and hiring of employees and recruitment systems & processes), growth strategy (new or existing product/service optimization, marketing, branding, raising capital, expansion, succession), and customer strategy (customer acquisition, target market identification, sales process, & retention) Please see below for complete details. We’re here to help you get clarity and an actionable plan in place to help your business grow.
Who We Work With
Clients come to us when they are experiencing difficulty moving the company forward and upward.
We primarily work with service companies already in business past the startup phase. Industries include Accounting, Consulting, Design, Engineering, Technology, Recruiting, Training, Insurance, Publishing, Media, Construction, PR, Legal, Healthcare, Financial, Hospitality, Travel, Restaurant, Entertainment, Fitness, Associations, and Tax. We also work with select product/manufacturing companies in Cosmetics, Retail and Beauty who are ready to build a business around a product or invention.
One final word about who we work with. If you are in a place of financial or emotional desperation (you absolutely NEED something to work NOW to pull your business through or you’ll lose it all), then we cannot work with you. If you constantly make excuses and come up with reasons why you cannot complete tasks, we will not work with you. This is a long standing policy in that protects us and the client. We work with clients who are ready and able to take action and are in a position to implement. It wouldn’t be ethical or responsible of us to take clients who would be placed under further financial burden by working with us. And it would be unfair to us to work with a client who is in a place of resistance. Nothing gets accomplished for either party.
How We Work
Evaluation Assessment sessions are ideal for people who have an idea of what their core business problems are, but need an objective set of eyes and ears to help zero in on and confirm the exact issues so they can course correct. They are full on conversational assessments designed to confirm core issues and recommend a course of action. These sessions allow clients to communicate their frustrations and gain clarity to make a decision on next steps which would be to find their own solutions or move on to a Strategy Session (see below) with us. You will not receive any written strategies or action plans, only recommendations based upon our expertise.
Are you ready for an evaluation assessment? Schedule your appointment today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email email@example.com. If you are unemployed, register at our discounted rate. Proof of unemployment required.
Quick Fire Coaching Session
Sometimes a 30 minute quick coaching session is all a person needs to gain clarity on a specific issue that they need help with. These sessions are designed to quickly walk you through one issue that causes you concern or struggle. They are not meant to be full blown coaching sessions, but rather impromptu sessions when you’re feeling stuck, uncertain or blocked.
Are you ready for a Quick Fire Session? Schedule your appointment today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Idea Feasibility Study
All entrepreneurs have ideas. Not all ideas can work. But sometimes the gap between having an idea and understanding if the market is receptive and interested is telling. Most entrepreneurs, in an excitement to rush to market, don’t take the time to look beyond what THEY want to offer to understand what the market WANTS. Sit down with a consultant for 90 minutes and perform a full feasibility analysis to help you get started with your business the right way. This session will help you map out the idea, test the feasibility of the idea, and develop an analysis to use as a basis for writing your business plan to get off to a smart start. At the end of the session, you receive a digital copy of your completed feasibility analysis. Ideal for clients who have a business, product or service idea they want to test.
Cost: $500 If you are currently unemployed with proof of unemployment, you can get the special rate of $99 by clicking here.
Are you ready to see if your business idea is feasible? Schedule your appointment today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email email@example.com.
Private CEO Mentoring
Running a company and being a CEO is a huge responsibility and can be stressful. Sometimes you need to turn to someone who understands what you’re going through and can help you put things in perspective to be a more effective leader. We provide private one on one sessions for CEOs who may not need a total business makeover, but may have to navigate a few leadership issues every now and then. Sign up for one session or as many as you need, and use them as you need them.
Cost: $750 each (packages are available)
Are you ready to be mentored? Schedule your appointment today and ask us about packages by calling (866) 810-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strategy sessions are ideal for clients who know what needs to be done and want to do it themselves, but have no idea of how to execute (DIY- Do It Yourself). They are designed to collaborate with clients to put together a step-by-step strategy to solve a specific business issue, and introduce objectivity and a fresh perspective to a problem. The session gives them a chance to watch the strategy unfold and be able to make sense of the solution before they execute. Please see below for a breakdown of areas we work on with clients. These session are delivered via telephone or video conference calls where the CEO and key staff members (ie: project managers, business development, office managers, etc) are required to participate. Clients articulate specific objectives and vision of desired outcome. We provide detailed strategy mapping, develop a customized action plan, recommend ideal resources and tools, and provide a milestone checklist for clients to follow and implement on their own.
Strategy sessions are limited to one specific business concern per session. Clients with multiple business concerns may sign up for multiple Strategy Sessions or choose a Strategy Day (see below).
Are you ready for a strategy session? Schedule your appointment today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email email@example.com.
Strategy days are ideal for clients who have multiple trouble spots in their business and want someone to walk them through creating strategies for each issue (DIT- Do It Together). This is a full day, all-hands-on-deck session where our team comes in to the client’s office and collaborates with clients (and their team) to put together step-by-step strategies to solve various business issues, and introduce objectivity and a fresh perspective to a problem. The session gives them a chance to watch the strategy unfold, ask questions and provide input, ensure key team members understand the strategies, be able to make sense of the solution before they execute, and understand how to implement each strategy. Please see below for a breakdown of areas we work on with clients. These session are delivered onsite at the client’s location or a mutual location (such as a private offsite conference room). Clients articulate specific objectives and vision of desired outcomes. We provide detailed strategy mapping for each area of concern, develop customized, comprehensive action plans, recommend ideal resources and tools, and provide milestone checklists for clients to follow and implement on their own.
Does your company need a strategy day? Schedule yours today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Implementation days are designed for clients who want it set up for them (DFM- Do It For Me). This is ideal for the client who prefers to turn over the implementation of a strategy so they can focus on other day to day operations of the business. Our team comes to the client site and gets the client set up and running, documents the process along the way, and trains their team or liaison to manage the process after we’re done setting up. Implementation days are generally selected for specific functions such as staffing, HR, technology planning and/or set up, and any function that requires a documentable process as opposed to just a strategy. We provide 6 months of ongoing support after implementation.
Implementation should not be confused with outsourcing, where client is assigned a Project Manager and turns over the day to day function of a process to our team to manage.
We offer limited outsourcing options, please contact us for more information and a price quote.
Are you ready for implementation? Schedule your appointment today by calling (866) 810-2525 or email email@example.com.
Areas of Focus
Here are the different areas within a business we work on with our clients. We’ve broken it into four main areas, each with explanations of possible areas of concern for business owners. Naturally, a client can be experiencing one specific problem area, or have several in each category or across categories.
- Recruitment & Employment Branding- you have to know when it makes sense to hire, how to hire to meet your needs, and be able to get in front of the right talent who want to work for you.
- Human Resources- compliance, staffing forecasting, employee relations
- Revenue Model Optimization- figure out the best ways to further monetize your services and products so you’re not leaving money on the table.
- Delegation & Outsourcing- CEOs can’t wear all hats. Determine what tasks can be give to team members or third parties.
- Managing Finances- short term & long term cash flow, budgeting, managing & unlocking working capital, vendor relationships, managing expenses & spending, strategic investments, funding, managing the books.
- Business Model Restructuring- determine the best way to deliver your products and services so that it makes sense, brings in more revenue, and keeps you from being overwhelmed.
- Performance (Process & Systems Implementation)- set up and document processes that can be easily taught to new and existing staff members.
- Client Vetting & Retention System- attract the right kind of client and build the right relationships to ensure they continue working with/buying from you as long as it makes sense (continuity).
- Customer Service Enhancement- clients are the lifeline of business. Without them there is no revenue. Create the customer service experience and systems to ensure they’ll always be taken care of.
- Delivery (Fulfillment/Distribution)- determine the best fulfillment and delivery options to ensure clients have seamless buying experiences and costs are managed.
- Sales Cycle- improving the sales cycle and closing rate.
- Branding- what do people think the moment they come in contact with your brand , how is your brand represented & who is representing your brand?
- Revenue Model Leaks- figure out where you’re losing money or leaving money on the table.
- Pricing Strategy & Profitability- ensure that your services/products are fairly & competitively priced, and price increase strategy.
- Product/Service Optimization- maximize services and product to produce the most value to your clients.
- Cash Flow- getting the money flowing through your business.
- Positioning- making sure your company is the go-to authority in your industry.
- Ideal Client Identification- work only with clients who absolutely need your product/service and can afford to pay for it, then getting in front of them.
- Marketing Strategy- create marketing campaigns that have a wow factor.
- Web/Content Management- content is king but only if it provides value to readers and compels them to learn more about what you do.
- Social Media Strategy- create and implement an effective strategy for building your online brand and community.
- Technology Optimization- making technology work for you and streamline your business.
- Technology Planning- examining your current use of technology, automate processes, and streamline your business for efficiency.
- Client Retention & Referral System- create systems to keep your clients coming back and also refer you to friends.
- Expansion & Succession Planning- put a plan in place for expanding the business, identifying & grooming talent and dictate what happens when it’s time for you to move on.
- Rebranding Strategy- reinvent or breathe new life into your brand to reflect your new direction.
- New Product/Service- create and introduce new products and services that bring in additional revenue and still remain true to your brand.
- Staff Expansion Planning- develop a plan to manage smart staffing as your company grows.
- Revenue Streams- planning new revenue streams to boost your bottom line.
- Team Building- strengthen your current team and putting a plan in place for them to manage to grow methodically and responsibly along with the company.
Take the steps today to build a sustainable business with measurable results. It’s the best investment you can make in growing your business.
Are you ready to work with us?
Still need more information? Learn more about our services and working with us. Call +1. 866.810.2525 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s see how we can work together.