In Episode 2- How to Be An Effective CEO, here are the 14 tips shared by Adrienne on being an effective CEO:
- Learn everyone’s job at a basic level.
- Tell the truth. Keep it real and honest with everyone, even if it hurts.
- Listen more than you speak.
- Get understanding by asking questions.
- Always have a bird’s eye view of what’s going on in your company at all times.
- Don’t be afraid to take risks.
- Track employee performance- reward high achievers and coach those who struggle.
- Establish an authentic company culture and lead by example.
- Be confident.
- Present a united front with your team.
- Always look for ways to learn and improve.
- Learn the art of delegation and then LET GO.
- Always know the numbers.
- Lead fearlessly, but compassionately with an open door.
Are you struggling to be an effective CEO? What are some of your trouble spots? Sign up for our CEO Advisory Services. Email us for more details and to get signed up at email@example.com. Or if you’re interested in growing your company, request a free Discovery Session or apply for the February 2016 Incubate to Accelerate program.
Subscribe to our Mailing List to Get Tips on How to Grow Your Company
& Get Your FREE Audio Gift “Don’t Be a Broke Brand”.
[subscribe listid=”42e143d1a9″ inputtext=”Enter email, get gift.” buttontext=”Subscribe Now”]
Til next time,
If you’re going to be a CEO, be an effective one!
Do you like this podcast and want to share? You can, as long as you include this in its entirety:
Adrienne Graham is the Founder & CEO of Empower Me! Corporation (www.empowerme.org), a Growth Strategies consultancy for high growth companies. She provides Strategic Business Growth consulting services to companies with high growth potential to assist clients in creating processes and strategies to effectively scale, run, grow and position their business for success. Check out her radio show Views From the Top on Blog Talk Radio & iTunes. Adrienne is also an avid techie dedicated to promoting diversity in the tech community. She is steadily building her empire one company at a time. And her company CurvyGirlCloset.com helps turn closets into commerce for the plus-sized fashionista. She is also a Mentor for the Straight Shot Accelerator in Omaha, NE, which helps guide startups into successfully launched ventures.