In Episode 3- 10 Tips to Improve Your Sales Skills, here are the tips shared by Adrienne on improving your sales game:
- Take a public speaking class.
- Take the time to develop relationships.
- Narrow and define your target market.
- Study the buying habits of your ideal client.
- Learn the art of Consultative Selling.
- Ask the right questions.
- Get comfortable asking for commitment.
- Practice cold calling every day.
- Analyze failed sales attempts.
- Build a stellar sales team and learn from them.
Books mentioned in this podcast:
- Sell Anything: A Turn-Key System For Succeeding In Sales– Tyler Basu- http://amzn.to/1MU0RKy
- Secrets of a Master Closer: A Simpler, Easier, And Faster Way To Sell Anything To Anyone, Anytime, Anywhere– Mike Kaplan- http://amzn.to/1MU0XBU
- THE COLD CALLING SECRET: Discover the NEW ground-breaking cold calling techniques that get results!– Mark Boardman- http://amzn.to/1MU1q76
Are you struggling to close sales? Are you having difficulty finding top sales talent for your company? Sign up for our CEO Advisory Services. For more details and to get signed up email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or if you’re interested in Growth Strategies Consulting, request a free Discovery Session or apply for the February 2016 Incubate to Accelerate program.
Subscribe to our Mailing List to Get Tips on How to Grow Your Business
& Get Your FREE Audio Gift “Don’t Be a Broke Brand”.
[subscribe listid=”42e143d1a9″ inputtext=”Enter email, get gift.” buttontext=”Subscribe Now”]
Til next time,
Learn to sell to always be selling, even when you’re not!
Do you like this podcast and want to share? You can, as long as you include this in its entirety:
Adrienne Graham is the Founder & CEO of Empower Me! Corporation (www.empowerme.org), a Growth Strategies consultancy for high growth companies. She provides Strategic Business Growth consulting services to companies with high growth potential to assist clients in creating processes and strategies to effectively scale, run, grow and position their business for success. Check out her radio show Views From the Top on Blog Talk Radio & iTunes. Adrienne is also an avid techie dedicated to promoting diversity in the tech community. She is steadily building her empire one company at a time. And her company CurvyGirlCloset.com helps turn closets into commerce for the plus-sized fashionista. She is also a Mentor for the Straight Shot Accelerator in Omaha, NE, which helps guide startups into successfully launched ventures.